Friday, November 12, 2010

Grammy

Emerick loves my Mom - his Grammy. Or as he calls her "Uh-Guh". (no idea why he calls her that, haha!) He recognizes we are going to her house from a certain point about 1 mile down the road, and always says "Uh-Guh House!" Last week I finally fulfilled my Mom's Birthday wish (her birthday was in July) and did a little photo session of her with her favorite Grandson. Needless to say, it was kind of a nightmare as I had totally anticipated. Emerick is the worst subject on Earth and absolutely hates to have his picture taken. Or have to sit still for more than 2 seconds. (he is a two year old boy, and a wild one at that!) We had about 1 1/2 minutes of cooperation and then it was meltdown/tantrum city. Here are a few shots that I did get that I think are precious.




























You can click the above tantrum if you want to see it bigger ;-) Having your photo taken is torture.

2 comments:

I am Samantha Jane said...

i LOVE the last one where they are surprised! and i think i need a print of the tantrum. i like it. haha

and .. mom did a good job smiling! she doesn't look asian!

Mama Nicki said...

Do you think its the name?? Remember how we called Emma Em-possible because she HATED her photo taken??? He must be Em-possible 2 hehehe ;) ps she still hates it but now i can bribe her better hhahaa