Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mount Gretna - Year 2

We spent this past Labor Day Weekend at the Gretna Cottage, our second annual Labor Day Weekend trip with my Parents "Grammy and PaPa". The weather wasn't the best, but we did get 1 day without rain to spend on the "beach". Saturday we explored the Indian Echo Caverns which Emerick loved. He is really into "caves" and pretends we are in a cave every time we enter a parking garage :-) We also went on the Chocolate Factory Tour Ride at Hershey's Chocolate World.

I would say the "beach" day was the highlight of Emerick's weekend, he loooves the water. This first picture says it all. Then, there is the photo of my HUGE belly at 37 weeks. I had to take a picture on my cell phone, as I was getting ready to take a bath in the clawfoot tub and caught a glimse of myself in the mirror. Dang!
































No comments: