Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mr. Neb


Louis turned 4 months old on January 21st, but I have yet to take his monthly snapshots because a nasty virus has been running it's course through each member of our family for the past 8 days. It started with Emerick. He was the sickest I have ever seen him. He has always been such a healthy child. He had hand foot and mouth once, and has had only a few colds with a low fever, but never anything that stopped him from playing (and if you know Emerick, you know he plays HARD ALL day!) Poor guy was up every 45 minutes two nights in a row crying un controllably saying "Mama save me!! Help me Mama!" It was the saddest thing ever. James and I both have it - yesterday was my worst day, and the only day I have had a fever. Yesterday was also Louis' 4 month scheduled Dr. visit, and had he not had that appointment anyways, I would have brought him in yesterday because he was SO sick. Yesterday was actually the 3rd day of sickness for Louis, but the first day he seemed bad enough to see the Dr. He was really struggling to breathe and sounded so congested in his chest. The Dr. gave him a nebulizer treatment which seemed to really help. So...we were sent home with our own Neb to use every 4 hours as needed while he is sick.

So for now, here are a couple of photos of Louis doing his breathing treatments. Hopefully in the next week or so we will be all healthy again and I will be posting Louis' 4 month snapshots and his growth stats!

No comments: