Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Off to School...

Emerick has had it on his mind lately that he is going to leave. He will put his shoes on and say "I am going to walk to Grammy's house", or "I am going to go out on the road." He always tells us that he will be careful and watch for cars and that he will be fine.


This morning I went to an open house at the pre school he will be going to in the Fall, and I had just finished telling him about it. I was sitting at my desk and noticed he put his backpack on, and then his shoes. Luckily my camera was sitting right next to me because he then proceeded to walk out the back door (which was already open) and said "Bye Mama! I am going to walk to school" I said "Bye, have fun!" and followed him to see if he was really going to leave......


Sure enough, he really thought he was going!


No comments: