Thursday, October 29, 2009

|Cards & Announcements|

If you are interested in custom designed, press printed holiday cards or birth announcements (or invitations, etc.) I can do it. You do not have to be a photography client. You simply view and choose a design from my sample gallery, or I can design a new card for you if you do not see anything you like. (please email me at anni@anniohphotos.com for a password to view samples) You simply email me your photo or photos and if you choose, I can edit your photo for you at no additional cost. Pricing below is for 5X7 flat double sided cards with envelopes. I can also design 5X7 folding cards, and 5X5 tri-folding cards. If you are interested in folding cards, please inquire about pricing.

$15 design fee
$22 first pack of 25 cards
$20 additional packs of 25 cards
$7 shipping


** I can also just design the front of the card with your photo(s) and I can email you the .jpeg to print on your own for a fee of $15.


Here is an example of a card I did for a friend that lives out of state. She emailed me this photo of her new baby boy.


here is the photo with my edit.




Then, we worked back and forth through email on the front and back of the announcement.

FRONT


BACK



PRINTED


No comments: