Tuesday, October 13, 2009

|mr. bones - one year later & a visit to the Pumpkin Patch|

2008

2009

with his auntie mantha

For the past two weeks my sister Samantha, friend Megan, and Megan's Mom (my Godmother) Maryjane were visiting from California and Colorado. On Sunday we took Emerick to the Pumpkin Farm and had a great time. This Pumpkin Farm is nothing like the places in California! There was a corn maze, petting zoo, hay ride to the patch, and the best little train ride ever, with the most adorable engineer! We packed our lunch and had a picnic. Emerick had a great time, but mostly he just enjoyed watching the wheels on the tractor everytime it drove by. The face he is making in the above photo with Auntie Mantha, was his expression everytime the tractor went by. It just happened to drive by as I was snapping the photo and I am happy that I got his expression.




Megan aka Auntie Mimi
Maryjane aka Godmama Jane

No comments: